expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

November 6, 2008

terjebak...

Last monday I had a chat with a friend, and she mentioned about Sogo's sale. Well, I'm not an ardent Sogo fan because I know they have sale all year round. So I just said ok and forget bout it.
Until....
Tuesday came along, I had some works somewhere in Jalan TAR, a hotel in front of Medan.Mara to be precised. So something is whispering to me...pegi sogo...pegi sogo...And so I went.
Mommy mmg kalah dgn sale..huhuhhu
So...in merely 30mins, these are my rembatan.
Not for me for sure, untuk anak daraku laaa...


Poney. I just love this brand, for its quality, design and price. Err, can I get cash vouchers poney pleaseeeee....
I got these poney stuff and several pakaian basahan ke nursery dan rumah. And in just 30mins I spent rm100+..sheeshhhhhh!!! Baru nak saving untuk....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suka that green t-shirt brown skirt combo!! nice!!

FAM said...

:) get for lyssa. its boho look!