expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

November 10, 2008

prep for outstation

Since nextweek I will be away from KL on work matters, I should be needing something to keep me occupied (other than calling clients, tak kan malam2 nk call clients kan?). I thought of grabbing magazines but next week is already middle of the month, I always think its useless to buy magazines at normal price but its already outdated. (lagipun, sure all the freebies, vouchers, contests invalid..huhuhuhuu). So...




I managed to grab these two yesterday during Popular Sale.

The Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini & Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern




Yeay!!!




Now, which to read first?Hmmm..... I think I'm going to start with Ahern's book since I know her style and I always love P. S. I Love You.




I also bought a few vcds of My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Ni kes nak senyapkan Dania laa sementara mommy pilih buku. Kacau jek! But I glad I bought it, she loves it to the max!




By the way, have anyone read this book? Cos I heard/read somewhere its also comes in a film. I read this book half way, tapi tak habis sebab penat nak ingat which time frame the characters are in. Pening!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... tetibe menjengah from another blog.

Time traveler's wife is my all time favourite book. once u got the time frame thingy... the story is just wonderful. I read it like 3 times. And I'm sure I'll read it again. Liked p.s I love u too.