expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

November 7, 2008

tagged...kes bosan ler nih..

Start time : 5.15pm


Name : fatin


Sisters : -


Brothers : - (yup! I’m the only child..tp tak spoilt ok!)


Shoe size : size 8..sometimes 9 (besarnye!)

Height : to be honest? 159cm..tp kalau ukur I insist on 160cm..hehehe


Where do you live : Ampang


Have you ever been on a plane : Yes


Swam in the ocean : Yes...but I prefer waterfall


Fallen asleep at school : Opps…yes. Itu pasal kena ada chocolate sentiasa :P


Broken someone’s heart : Err….maybe….???


Fell off your chair : Masa kecik2...Yes


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes…but I ended up tertido. Hubby (then boyfriend) finally calls, I buat dunno je.

Saved e-mails : Yes.

What is your room like : Simple and nice…ceewahh


What’s right beside you: tonnes of papers (proposal etc), hot tea in a big mug, my organizer book and calendar


What is the last thing you ate : J.Co donuts for lunch


Chicken pox : Yes, when I was 8yrs old. With my cousins during school holidays. Tak syok langsung!


Sore throat :Its been a long time…Alhamdulillah


Stitches : Yes, a few actually. I had one on my head, ni kes lasak masa kanak2, then masa giving birth.


Broken nose : Alhamdulillah…no broken parts


Do you Believe in love at first sight : No, you have to know the person to love. Tak kenal maka tak cinta…right?


Like picnics : Yes if its by waterfall so I don’t get sunburn.


Who was/were…

The last person you danced with : Kalau tepuk2 tangan & kaki ikut lagu Little Einstein kira dance ke?


Last made you smile : My family….boss jugek! :D

You last yelled at : No…hari jumaat tak baik marah2.. :P


Today did you…

Smile to someone you like : Yes, senyum tu sedekah. Huhuhuhu


Kissed anyone : Hubby & daughter


Get sick :No...

Talk to an ex : No.


Miss someone : No.


Who do you really hate: No one in particular

Do you like your hand-writing :No but I have to live with it…hohohoh


Are your toe nails painted : No…Haram!


Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : The hotel's..


What color shirt are you wearing now : Deep red baju kurung


Are you a friendly person : Yes and no. I’m in between.


Do you have any pets : Used to have cats.


Do you sleep with the TV on : No. Why waste the electricity?


What are you doing right now : Menjawab tag akibat kebosanan..


Can you handle the truth : Insya Allah..


Are you closer to your mother or father : Both, I’m their only child laaa


Do you eat healthy : I regard healthy as makanan dimasak sendiri or from a clean restaurant. If healthy is regarded as organic and what not, my answer is no.


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No. No. NO!


If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Hubby, then daughter.


Are you loud or quiet most of the time : I’m not to loud or too quiet.


Are you confident : Depends..I’m condi-fent (like Mrs. Noba put it) hahahaha


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Pass my driving test and became slave-driver to my mum (she insist on sending her to work back then)
2. Enrolled to Uni (luckily I pass quite ok)…
3. Bersuka ria dgn kwn2 selepas dpt duit P……
4. Moved to another house…ada wiring problem so we lived in a house with no electricity at all…for 3 months!!!
5. Had my 1st handphone – hands down from my dad!! TQ pa

5 things I would do if i were a billionaire:
1. Settle all my debts
2. Buy a car
3. Buy another house…landed
4. Invest
5. Travel the world
(cukup 1 billion???)

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procastinate my work…ish3!
2. Procastinate solat…but I’m improving this one!
3. I eat everything…then complaint to hubby sbb dh gemuk :P
4. I don’t save…and I’m also improving in this one too.
5. Tak suka lipat kain…kdg2 hubby yg buat :P

5 places I’ve lived/living
1. Kajang
2. Kelantan
3. Kg Baru
4. Sg Way PJ
5. Ampang

DONE!!! 6.20pm (I'm late already to pick my daughter...) Tata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting life you have there... x sangka plak yg u ni the only child dlm family..dgn dania xde plan nak tambah lg ke? bg dia adik ke :)

FAM said...

hehe...insya Allah ada. :)