expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

March 2, 2009

Aku Tergoda...

Last Friday, I have the slightest idea what my weekend gonna be. And I envied Mrs Noba's plan of going facial and reflexology AND retail therapy. Ahhh! Sounds perfect weekend. I haven't checked with her how's her weekend was. Anyway, it turned out my weekend is nonetheless perfect too. Well, at least for Saturday. On Friday, my MIL called saying she & abah will be coming and will be staying at my SIL's house. And she insisted on Saturday that we all come early in the morning coz she misses her only granddaughter.


So on Saturday, we all went to SIL's house, had breakfast there. Dania is the happiest la. She played with her cousin sampai tak nak balik. Even I asked her, "Nia, jom gi jalan. Gi KLCC" and she simply answered "tak nakkkk!!". So my MIL cakap, "Korang pegi la. Tinggal je Nia sini. Nanti petang datang.".


YEAY!! Off me and hubby went to KLCC. Ahhhhhhhhh, it was such a peace of mind strolling around KLCC, just the two of us. I even wear my stilettos! Hahahahaha.. I don't have to be running around chasing, yelling, wiping any chocolote split around. It was just me & hubby. Dah lama tak dating...HEAVEN!!


And while scrutinizing browsing from one shop to another, I suddenly remembered that I need a new lipstick listip. So I went into Isetan, drop by at every make up counter. After about an hour or so, I finally stop at this counter and aku tergoda. Aku tergoda dan terembat. This is my frist time using this brand and I'm practically sure I'm not gonna buy them often as they are quite expensive, to me. So that's why I didn't sign up to be a member. Btw, I need to purchase a minimum RM2800 a year in order for me to get freebies. Oh tidak tidak!! Once a while splurge boleh la....kan darling kan??




















The rembatan. Dior Rouge and Dior Skinflash or they call it the magic pen. And I have free samples of facial milk and facial wash.

Since I have plenty of time (maklum le Dania takde, kalau tidak....) I asked the SA to do make up for me. Siti the SA was very helpful, siap ajar cara-cara make up yang pantas. Suka mak! I love the make up, simple and sweet.

Then at 3pm+, we went back to SIL's house only to find that my Dania wasn't at home. Dah ikut Pak Uda bawak Atuk and Nenek jalan-jalan, visiting Pak Uda's girlfriend's house. Hmm, nampaknye there's gonna be another wedding la this year. And nampaknye, my baju raya is gonna follow the wedding theme, again!!

p/s: how your weekend bloggers??

10 comments:

l i e y n said...

r u going to wear the same baju for raya n wedding....
buy for each occasion le....
*wink*
but weekend is really hectic!

FAM said...

slalunye cmtu le lieyn. 2 in 1. hahahaha..

noniey said...

tunjuk lah gambar lepas di make up.. hehehe..

weekend aku.. sangat lah bosan.. gi uitm shah alam bawak students, bas rosak tengah2 jalan, sangat memeningkan kepala.. bosan..huhuhu

Haya Ismail said...

my comment: gataiii! tak mau mau beli, beli gak. Anyway, after all, it's ur money...u deserve it la!

FAM said...

noni: sedihnye aku dgr cite ko. siap bas rosak sume. sabor je la.

k aya: ni dpt green light dr bos, kena la beli. hahaha. eh, u pg klcc jugak kan saturday? lupa nk call u..

Fateen SM said...

wow!! very nice lah ur rembatan..

xpelah baju raya ikut theme.. mesti yg glamer gitu..

zubye said...

Salam..
1st of all.. thanks for participate in EOG contest last time..lepas ni ada contest lagi.. boleh masuk lagi k.. thanks for the support!

btw, talking bout the reflexology, last month je i pegi 2 kali for reflexology massage and bath.. memang best terasa segar semula lepas tu.. this month, tak tau lagi nak pegi bila.. but once in a month rasanya we as ibu2 ni memang perlu tu semua kan :-)

FAM said...

fateen: glamer ada bling2 laa..hehehe

zubye: betul la..we as mothers ni kena pg spa kan, once a while. kasi massage bdn2 nih..syoknye!

MN said...

you pegi dior Isetan ek?
The SA yang layan you tu Melayu ke? I hari tu masa gi situ pun ada sorang SA melayu tuh layan.. baik orangnya :)

enjoy the product *wink*

FAM said...

MN: yeap..melayu, hitam manis kecik molek. nama siti. mmg baik. ohh, mmg enjoy!! in fact, i'm hooked tp kena berpada2..huhu