expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

March 14, 2009

34 Islamic Pick-up Lines

I got this from email. Read up, its funny, and useful too for the singles ;)
Top 34 Islamic Pick-up Lines

1. "OH MY GOSH! I just saw part of your hair, now you're obliged to marry me."
2. "I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam."
3. "To watch you pray is a sin of its own."
4."Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?"
5."You can't play basketball with a jilbab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life."
6."Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part..."
7."Assalamualaikum, so what time does a Hoor Al-ayn like you have to be back in Jannah?"
8. So, read any good Surahs lately?
9. Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
10. Lets get married so I don't have to lower my gaze every time you walk in the room
11. I've had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
12. Do you work for the FBI ? Because you've just abducted my heart.
13. Your father must be a terrorist, because you're da BOMB!
14. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
15.. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, "She aiight".
16. Do you wanna date? I bought a box full when I went to Madinah.
17. Girl, you fine. I see praying five times a day has paid off.
18. That's a nice burqa. Can I talk you out of it?
19. I need to break my fast. Can I have a date?
20. I didn't trip over my robe, I fell for you.
21. I know Halal meat does a body good, but damn, how much you been eatin'
22. Wanna pray in jamaat, shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?
23. "*guy looks under girls hijab* "sorry, i was looking for the made in jannah tag"
24. "After seeing you, the first thing I said was Mashallah. The next was Inshallah!"
25. "Are those legs halal?"
26. "Baby, someone needs to chop off your right hand because you stole my heart."
27. I'm new here, can you take me to the closest masjid?
28. I'm not staring, I'm just enjoying my first and only allowed look.
29. "Girl you fine, TAKBEER"
30. Can i have a picture of you so I can show my daddy what I want for Eid!
31."Girl if lookin at you is gunnah then I don't want to get any sawab"
32. "Sister, you make a bad brother wanna be good..and a good brother wanna be bad"
33. "Tell Hazrat Gibrail I said watup, cuz u'z an angel!"
34. "Hey I'm a nice muslim boy and you seem like a nice muslim girl, so what do you say we make a halal match?"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Rasa turn-off pulak kalau ada org buat kat I. (Well, some of it lah) But then again, nama pun pick-up line. :P